Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 6 – 5 things you can’t live without in lolita.

1. Other lolis. Whatever through Internet or in real live, seeing other lolis always gives me inspiration and a will to go on with my frilliness. I love our communities, and really, I don't think they're THAT mean. I enjoy reading lolita themed blogs, looking through daily lolita post, and of course most of all I enjoy meeting up with my friends for cup of tea.

 

2. Under things. I know some lolis don't ever wear bloomers, but I personally adore them! They're comfortable, they give me a sense of security, and, most of all, they're so adorable. Petticoats are wonder full too, of course.





3.Taking time to get ready. Throwing on a dress and rushing out the door is really no art. I love to spend hours getting ready before I go out, making sure my make up and hair are looking good. The transformation from "ordinary girl" to a Gothic Lolita always makes me happy.




4. Kamikaze Girls and other movies with pretty dresses.




5. My dresses, of course. I've already got my hands on most of my dream items, and it's the best thing in the world to sit around in them and sip tea from fancifull tea cups. I wish I didn't have such a busy life so I could do it more often...







No comments:

Post a Comment