Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 3 – 5 things you hate in lolita


I don't really "hate" anything in lolita, but I might dislike this and that. So this list is more of my dislikes then something I absolutely hate.

1. Cheap lace and bad quality. Not in my lolita.

2. Customs. Ok I do hate those. Icelandic customs can be really, really horrible, not once did they charge 80% of what I actually paid in a first place.


3. Wigs. This is my personal opinion, and I don't want to offend anyone. But for me wigs are a step to far, and it makes lolita more into a costume. 

4. I dislike that one can't just throw lolita clothes into a washing machine. I'm really scared of bleeding prints, which luckily never happened to me personally.


5. Print replicas. Replicas over all can be nice, and I did own a few print replicas. But with time I have grown to dislike them.


No comments:

Post a Comment